If your air conditioner is struggling to cool on a hot day here is some things to check:
- Zones – If you have zones (sectioned areas), limit the areas that are on.
- Filters – Ensure your filter/s are clean
- On early – Air Conditioning removes heat from your home, if you wait for the heat to rise outside before turning the air conditioning on, your system will struggle.
- Outdoor unit – Ensure there is plenty of airflow around the outdoor unit, ensure bins or rubbish are not blocking the airflow. The more flow around the unit the better.
- Home Shading – Internal & external shading of your home is very important, as is insulation. The more the better!