AMPLE AIR COVID-19 MITIGATION POLICY
COVID-19 coronavirus, which is listed at pandemic status by the World Health Organisation (WHO), is presenting a great challenge for all of us. Ample Air will be taking the following steps to limit the risks of exposure to both our staff and customers.
Our Emu Plains office is closed to the general public.
Dispatch & deliveries will proceed whilst following good hygiene, and safe distance practises. Small parcels are to be left on the table provided. Our staff will not touch any third party electronic devices to sign, signing on paper with our own pens will be accepted.
There will be no non-essential face to face meetings. Video meetings can be scheduled if required.
Our admin, installation and service staff will remain isolated from each other, with each group following good hygiene, and safe distance practises.
Please note there may be delays in correspondence due to the additional measures, we appreciate your understanding.
We will remain otherwise fully operational.
In home appointments will continue with our staff following these guidelines:
- Keep a distance of 1.5m from other people. No touching including handshakes etc. particularly with people at higher risk such as older people and people with existing health conditions.
- Wash and sanitise their hands every time they enter and leave a worksite, use a toilet, eat or come into contact with commonly touched items, including door handles.
- Gloves to be worn and replaced/washed as required.
- Covering coughs and sneezes into an elbow or tissue, disposing of tissues appropriately.
- Where possible, masks are to be worn as a further precautionary measure.
Both Staff & Customers are to notify us immediately if they:
- Have returned to Australia and have not yet completed the required 14-day self-quarantine.
- Have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Have developed flu like symptoms in the last week.
We will be monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and review this policy as required. For now, in the most part, it is business as usual, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.