Ample Air Service Pty Ltd Fees, Charges, Terms & Conditions
Call Out Fees
- Domestic Call out Fee: $165* (inc first half hour labour). Then $55 per half hour thereafter.
- Commercial Call out Fee: $220* (inc first hour labour). Then $110 per hour thereafter. – Please note that a Purchase Order is required before any commercial work is carried out, a credit application may also be required for new customers.
*Includes allowance for travel, establishing onsite & administration costs. Service Fee is charged only on initial service call out. Pricing is inclusive of GST.
Parts & consumables are not included in our service fees. For maintenance rates, please see below.
Other jobs, including maintenances, parts replacement and repairs, are quoted prior. These quotes are a fixed price with a 30 day validity. Please refer to the quoted amount, if you have note been quoted please contact us prior to work commencing. The call out fee does not apply to maintenance or repair work. For current pricing and information visit > Home Air Conditioning Maintenance.
- All accounts are COD, payment is to be made to the technician by means of VISA, MasterCard, American Express (Fees apply), or Cash. A $5.00 admin fee will apply for COD accounts that are not settled with the technician on the day – this includes Cheque, Bpay & EFT. COD is strictly Cash or Credit Card on the day.
- Commercial accounts are available, please contact [email protected] to arrange a credit application.
- Our Tax Invoice will be considered a payment claim under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999
- Failure to make payment on the day may lead to interest and collection fees. Any warranties may be forfeited if an account is left outstanding.
- Ample Air is a warranty agent for a number of manufacturers, please refer to the relevant manufacturers terms for specific details.
- All Manufacturers WILL NOT cover faults caused by user error, acts of nature or third parties including but not limited to power supply faults, dirty filters or lightning strike. These visits are chargeable to the customer, in some cases you may wish to follow up with your insurance company to lodge a claim – please note we do not engage direct with insurance companies.
- Systems that have failed and simply require a reset are not covered under warranty, to avoid charges from a service visit please refer to our support website with details on how to reset your system: http://amplea.ir/reset. In fact our Support website contains a number of tips & tricks to return your unit to normal operation without booking a service call: https://support.ampleair.com.au
- By engaging the services of Ample Air Service Pty Ltd, you acknowledge that any out of warranty charges are payable on the day of service direct to our technician.