The nights may still be cool but don’t let that fool you, Summer is just around the corner!
Year in we have customers frantically looking for a cooling solution when the first heat hits and for some they have simply left their run too late. Spring is the perfect time to get you cooling needs sorted for the swelter ahead. Whether that is servicing your existing air conditioning / cooling system, flushing the drains is a must! Or you might require a new air conditioning system, from highwall splits to whole home ducted air conditioning, we are here to help offering free no obligation advise.
Our quick cool tips:
- Get your air conditioning running early on hot days
- Clean your filters regularly – every few weeks in peak season.
- Replace your air conditioning filters every year or two
- Flush your drains – or have a professional do this for you
- Keep outside doors, unused rooms, bathrooms etc all closed up. This includes drawing curtains, keep the heat out and save on running costs!
- Use the fan function of your air conditioner, saves on installing ceiling fans and quite cheap to run.